Friday, August 27, 2010

Latest ad looking for IPs

I am a 27 year old single mom. My son is my shining star. I was adopted and through the stories of heartbreak and desperation that my parents tell, I know what it is like to long for a baby and not be able to have one. I am 5'6 brown hair and eyes. I am a little heavy right now but working on it. My pregnancy with my son was very easy on me, I only gained 20lbs and continued water aerobics until 5 days before delivering. I walked out of the hospital weighing less than what I weighed when I got pregnant. I also worked until the day I went into labor. All of my tests came back great. I eat very healthy and have a large garden and my own laying hens. I buy my milk from a local dairy that does not use hormones or other "additives". I am asking a base comp of 14,000 plus medical and other costs to be discussed. While I would prefer to stay close to home, I am willing to travel. I am currently enrolled in college and working towards my Early Childhood degree. I have a current background check on file with the state of Idaho. If you would like to know more please feel free to email and ask. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment