Friday, August 27, 2010

Still Looking

I am still looking for that perfect match. I am not in a rush to find the perfect IP's. I am enrolled in my third semester in college. My son is growing like a weed both physically and mentally. He is signing more and more which makes it much easier on me when he is upset and I don't know what he wants. I was successful in my goal to stay home with him for the whole summer. This was both positive and negative. While I enjoyed every minute of being with him his first week back in daycare was really rough on him. He had adjusted by this evening (Friday) when I picked him up but it will probably start again on Monday until we can get back into the routine. I hope to update more as time allows but I am enrolled in 16 credits and working 20+- hours a week. If you would like to talk please email me and I will respond as soon as I can.
Best Wishes,
Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment