Monday, January 11, 2010

About me

Well lets see...where to start. I am 26 years old and currently pursuing my Associate's in Early Childhood Education. I go to school full time and work part time. My son is nine months old and still refuses a bottle. I currently donate my extra milk to a Mommy with twins that can not keep up with their demand. I also donated milk to two men who became Daddies to twins via surrogacy. My New Year's resolution was to get in better shape. So far it is going well. I cut out bread and have already lost five pounds. My son is already a handful and once he starts walking I will need new running shoes. Also if I decide to go with an agency, many of them will not consider my BMI. Speaking of which, it is currently at 34. While I am overweight, I am healthy and have a lot of muscle. My pregnancy was very easy and despite being in labor for three days, everything went great. I work in a childcare center and just completed my full background check. I had no idea there were so many different ways that they took your fingerprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment