Sunday, January 17, 2010

Agency vs Indy

I am still deciding if I want to go with an agency or if I want to attempt going indy. I can see pros and cons to each side. With an agency I know that all my bases will be covered and that they will do a lot of the leg work for me. On the other hand an agency has many fees that the IP's are charged on top of comp., medical, IVF ect. Also many of the agency's I have looked at have BMI requirements that don't exactly jive with my own right now. I know that many RE's have their own BMI requirements and I can understand this which is why I am working to lose some weight. If I decide to go indy, I really need to do my homework and will have to set everything up myself. But it cuts out the middle man. I am able to do things how I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment