Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Stats

Okay just so it is all in one place here are my stats:
Born July 28th, 1983 26 years old
Caucasian, light to medium skin
Brown Hair with a natural blond streak on the left side
Brown Eyes
5' 7"
216lbs With a BMI of 33 and falling(yeah I have dropped a point and 10lbs in 2 weeks!!)
Blood Type is O+
Easy vaginal delivery with my son
He was born on his due date at 40 weeks gestation
He has only ever had breastmilk, no formula
I donate my extra milk to preemie twins
I have a current background check

If I forgot something please let me know

1 comment:

  1. Just began following your blog. I wish you luck with your surrogacy search. I'm going down a similar path--I'm researching and finding out more about surrogacy as I plan on looking for a traditional surrogate in 2011, once I am done with my master's degree and have some more income to afford the entire process.
    One wonderful community I enjoy visiting and browsing is the surromomonline support group...you've probably already a member, but I wanted to suggest it just in case you haven't seen it yet:
    http://www.surromomsonline.com/support/

    ReplyDelete